Monday, June 23, 2008

Faces: Fierce

Sooooo, you may not know this about me, but I LOVE America's Next Top Model. Not because I care anything about "reality tv" shows or the model drama... but I am addicted to it because of the amazing photo shoots they show! For me, it's just inspiration! I really enjoy seeing what/how they shoot, and then the final product at the end of the show.. right before some poor girl must immediately return to the house, pack her belongings, and go home. If there is ever a marathon on, chances are I will get sucked into watching several episodes. That happened not too long ago to me and my sister. I can't even remember what season it was but they did these awesome black and white portraits of the girls with natural light and smokey eyes! The images were a little gritty, and so beautiful and natural. Needless to say my sister and I decided to try it out ourselves in the backyard. Here is her best shot:
Photobucket
Anyway, we had a lot of fun with it. I can't wait until another marathon:-)

Becca

2 comments:

April said...

I love that look.. it even looks a little "300"/Sparta-ish. yummy grits.

Ashley and David said...

I am obsessed with the marathons as well! maybe we should catch one together this summer since we have a break from the office and greys?