Monday, June 2, 2008

bloggity blog blog

Sooooooo... after about a 4 year hiatus from blogging about my life (xanga, anyone?), I have resurrected the idea of informing the handful of people who may read this, about what I am up to day to day. However this go round will focus mainly on my professional life as a photographer, and my new adventure into the realms of self-employment. Woooo! Apparently blogging is BIG to those who are self-employed, and have time to play online all day (just kidding guys!). Although nothing is official yet, I thought it would be a good idea to go ahead and register the name for this blog.... for the near future:-). Big things are in motion! So until I can say more, I will say goodbye.

For more interesting Web Log reading... check out these ladies (who are also my dear friends and blog way better than I do!)... April, Ashley, Amber, and JoAnna :-)

3 comments:

Ashley and David said...

YAYAYAY!!!! I am so excited that you are joining the world of photobloging! We are all here now, whew. :) cant wait to see all the fabulousness that you put online!

April said...

FRIGGIN' FINALLY!! I'm too old for My Space!! I'm so happy you got a blog!! I get to stalk you now.. in all my free time online... whatever you scraggler. tee hee. put some pictures online.. like some befores & after so I can start showing other your photo genius skilZ!!

Amanda Dengler said...

i found you. i want to hear about your plans for your business, and your latest mission trip. sooo, lunch or super next week maybe? wednesday? let me know.

amanda