Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hannah's Bridals!

I just shot Hannah's wedding this past weekend, so now I get to share her bridal portraits! My least favorite thing about shooting bridal portraits is having to wait to post them until after the wedding:-). Hannah made a beautiful bride, and we happened to shoot her bridal portraits on one of the prettiest days of the spring. Everything was in full bloom! We shot over at the seminary in Wake Forest, and found lots of pretty spots. Look how lovely she is..

So pretty!




I loved all of the branches coming from everywhere!



I really love the softness in this one. She has such a joyful spirit, and it just comes out in every picture of her.



I was back near this spot the very next week, and all of that lovely purple was gone! I'm so glad we got it in these!



R is for Rodriguez (Hannah's new last name)!


Congrats on the wedding, Hannah! Wedding pictures to follow!

<3 Becca

theindieimage.com

No comments: