Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ben and Brittany!

I have had the pleasure of shooting the most fun engagement sessions lately! I have been really inspired by new ideas and new locations! Ben and Brittany go to my church, and I was so excited when they asked if I could shoot their engagement pictures. These two are adorable to watch, and they kept me laughing the entire time. Ben is really in his element in front of the camera, and Brittany really worked it too! We ran all around Raleigh for a couple of hours, and their energy never diminished! I loved this session so much, I really had a hard time choosing which shots to share with you, beloved blog reader. But after a bit of deliberation, here are the ones I think I like best of them all:-)



I love marquee letters! A friend of mine gave me some for my name.. and since Ben and Brittany start with the same letter as Becca, I thought I would bring it along! So fun!

Sillyness!




These guys can do serious too though!


This is all my actual furniture. haha. If you know me, you know I have a weakness for chairs. More often than not, there is at least one piece of furniture in my car from a shoot!





I love these next two:-)





I told her that her hand looked like she was choking him... so she went with it:-)


The end! I really wish I could show you all of the jumping pictures. By far the best jumpers I've ever had:-)


Guys, you were such a delight to shoot! I know God will certainly bless your marriage, because it's pretty obvious He made you for each other:-)
<3 Becca

theindieimage.com

2 comments:

Ben said...

great shots becca. And thanks for the flattering words. I would say that Brit helps me look better in most every shot.

It was great hanging out the other night. We will all have to do a repeat when I get back into the country!

Talk soon.

Ashley and David said...

these are SOOOOOO very fun :)!!!!!!