Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Alex and Alicia

So first there was "Ben and Brittany" and now there is "Alex and Alicia"... do you see a trend starting? haha. I am happy to be posting another fun engagement shoot from a few weeks ago. I really love shooting engagements... it's so fun to watch couples in love and be a part of documenting this exciting time right before they start their married lives together. These two are so sweet, and you can just tell that they not only love each other, but are best friends and kindred spirits. We had a great time in downtown Raleigh, exploring back alleys and side streets. Here is a sampling of our time together!


I loved the sea foam color of these doors:-) It made for a pretty palette.





I brought along some chalk for them to express themselves. I thought what they made was really cute. The arrow was Alex's idea!





Both of them have beautiful blue eyes.. which always photograph so well in black and white.



I love this shot.




Fun with hearts..




They really wanted a picture with the skyline of downtown because they are both involved with helping the homeless in downtown Raleigh. I mean really, could they be any more darling?


Thanks for letting me spend a fun afternoon with you guys! I can't wait for the wedding!!

<3 Becca

theindieimage.com

No comments: