Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Aubrie: Senior

Senior portraits are always such a fun time. There is just something special about youthful exuberance, and capturing such fresh personalities on "film". Ha, I just wondered about how you word that, since I shoot digital... but I think you all know what I mean:-). Aubrie was a delight to shoot, and we were blessed with a beautiful day to boot! Apparently four other photographers also thought it was a beautiful day to be at Yates Mill as well, but we were all civil and shared the space like real professionals:-). It was also amusing that none of us were shooting the same subjects.. one senior, one bride, one family, one scenery. Anywho.. Aubrie was so natural in front of the camera, and that always makes my job easy. She is a lovely girl, and I enjoyed getting to know her and her mom. Here are a few I think are fun!

What's with all of the pretty blue eyes lately?





I think this one is stunning. PS.. one of my favorite songs is "Wagon Wheel". Just a little trivia for you.



Aubrie was a trooper! There were like 2 dead animals right next to us here, but look at that smile! haha.




I'm pretty sure this was a test shot..but I love it.


At the very end of the shoot we had the most gorgeous light. Yummy, perfect light.





Her boyfriend stopped by at the end, so we grabbed some cute shots of the two of them. Her mom specifically mentioned that they were NOT engagement shots:-)


Good luck with your last year of high school, Aubrie! I know you will do well!

<3 Becca

theindieimage.com

No comments: