Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Art to Wear 2010!

This past April, was Art to Wear 2010. It's the showcase for NC State students to show off their hard work on their 2010 collections. Last year I was soooo excited when my coworker Hannah asked me to shoot her collection before the show. It was such a blast, and it really piqued my interest even more in doing fashion inspired shoots. I love working with models and interesting clothes and accessories! And Hannah is the master of accessorizing, as well as constructing these imaginative and creative clothes. So, when she asked if I would be interested in shooting her 2010 collection I jumped at the chance. Her inspiration came from "Frankenstein" by Mary Shelly, of all things.. mixing bits and scraps of different fabrics together to create some really cool pieces. We shot over at NC State, and though we had less time to shoot than I would have liked, I still really like some of the images we captured of her looks. All clothing design and styling by Hannah Goff.


That necklace is amazing. I mean seriously..amazing.










These last images were all shot in a cramped stairwell, but these girls still brought their ANTM fierceness!







Congrats on your collection, and graduating Hannah! We all know you will be doing big things in your future!

<3 Becca

theindieimage.com

No comments: