Monday, October 3, 2011

Haley and Brian Tie the Knot! (Part Two)

I just finished showing you Haley and Brian's wedding day, but that wasn't all of it! Since their reception ended before dark, we took the opportunity to wander around Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary in Wake Forest to get some sweet shots of the two of them. I love when I get to do this! It makes for such a relaxed end to a wedding day, plus I love the extra couple time. I won't bore you with lots of words, let's get to the pictures!




















Don't forget to find The Indie Image on Facebook to see a bunch more photos from Haley and Brian's wedding, and hear the latest Indie Image news!

2 comments:

Clipping Path said...

Excellent photography! You've done really awesome job! thanks a lot for sharing this nice post & I'll visit your site again :)

Clipping Path said...

Very Nice Blog And Thanks for Posting And Sharing With Us