Monday, October 3, 2011

Haley and Brian Tie the Knot! (Part One)

One thing that I love about my job, is getting to be involved in so many of my friends' weddings! Haley's family has appeared on my blog several times.. Not only are our families friends, but I have shot family portraits for them, her sister's wedding, her cousin's wedding, and one of her bridesmaids' wedding! Haha, Haley is one of four sisters, so I am looking forward to two more Schofield weddings one day :-). But let's keep the focus on the wonderful wedding day of Haley and Brian! These two are some of the sweetest people ever. They celebrated their marriage with friends and family, and it was such a pleasure to see how much people cared for them. So many dear friends contributed to their wedding, and it made the whole affair very personal and warm. Enjoy!

I loved this framed piece in Haley's room. One of my favorite verses!

Haley's bridesmaids (3 of whom were her sisters!) all got ready at her parent's home. It made for a full house!

Details, details, details!




Keeping with tradition, Haley's dad made everyone a yummy breakfast!

The lovely Wakefield Baptist Church was the site of the ceremony.




Haley's sister and mom. I think this is such a sweet shot.



Surprise roses from Brian to Haley, complete with a note to his "Lovvy"... how cute!



Haley's surprise for Brian were two photos from her bridal session with a clever little rhyme.

The handsome Groom!


The beautiful Bride!




They family had a sweet time of prayer before the ceremony that left everyone in tears. So precious.


Oh, and Haley's dad was also the minister :-)

They did it!


First dance at the Cotton Company in Wake Forest.



Another special dance, with both of their parents. I love how they are between them. Sweet:-)




And away they go!


Haley and Brian, I hope that you have enjoyed the first few weeks of marriage! I pray the Lord will bless you, and give you many, many happy years ahead!

Don't forget to find The Indie Image on Facebook to see a bunch more photos from Haley and Brian's wedding, and hear the latest Indie Image news!

No comments: