Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sarah and Brian's Shady Wagon Wedding!

I was really excited about Brian and Sarah's wedding day at Shady Wagon Farms! I had never shot there before, but had seen pictures and thought it looked like such a pretty location! It has a sweet, rustic charm to it. It seemed like the perfect fit for Sarah and Brian, who are sweet, down to earth people. They persevered like champs thorough 105 degree temperatures, and threatening thunderstorms, with smiles on their faces. Sarah asked me if this was the hottest wedding I had ever shot, and I said it was in the top 5, but looking back, I think it was the hottest! But nothing could put a damper on their wonderful day! The thunderstorms held off, and they were able to get married outside, with friends and family looking on! Here are some highlights from their day!



Pretty right? Look at those blue skies!



Details, Details..






Something I don't see at many weddings? Socks! For the boots of course:-)

Brian and Sarah shared sweet letters and gifts with each other.





Cute little flower girl!

Sticking with tradition, they did not want to see each other before the ceremony, but Sarah really wanted a shot like this. I heard one of the bridesmaids say, "This makes me really nervous!"



The handsome fellas..

and the stunning ladies!



Brian receiving the charge to the groom from his pastor.

And then his bride took his breath away!




Mother of the groom. So sweet!





Presenting, Mr. and Mrs. Furches!






You've just got to love the boots!






First dance.


I love this kid's expression! Too cute!


Time for dancing! The bridal party kicked it off with a group dance. Notice the sweet shades?









And they're off!



Sarah and Brian, thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day! I loved capturing the two of you together, surrounded by the wonderful people in your lives. I pray the Lord will bless your marriage and fill it with tons of joy and love for one another! I can't wait to show you the rest!

Don't forget to find The Indie Image on Facebook to see more photos and hear the latest news!

No comments: