Thursday, August 11, 2011

Class of 2012: Michelle!

I really enjoy photographing seniors! It is so fun to be around these guys and girls who are finishing up high school and getting excited about college! Such a fun time in life! Michelle is my best friend's youngest sister, and seeing her as a high school senior made me feel so old! She is starting her senior year at NRCA (my high school) and we spent the first part of the shoot on campus. It was one of these hot, hot summer days we've been having, but Michelle rocked it. She is a cheerleader and will be the captain of her team this year (pretty awesome!). So we started out with a little display of school spirit!






Change of venue, change of outfits!



We really thought the boots and dress worked really well with this run-down porch! Love it!




I love this shot of Michelle and her mom braiding her hair!



I have lots of really cute shots of Michelle laughing! She wasn't afraid to be silly!

So pretty!



Look at those sparkly blue eyes! Stunning!

Yes, another laughing shot! What you don't know is that she is swatting away a swarm of bugs we got in to! She just went with it though, and we got a cute picture to boot!


Mom and daughter!



Thanks for letting me photograph you, Michelle! I hope you have an awesome year this year, and good luck with cheerleading!

Don't forget to find The Indie Image on Facebook to see more photos and hear the latest news!

No comments: