Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hannah and Jaime Wed!

Wow! Where in the world did August come from?? I don't know where the last two months have gone! I am so so behind on my blogging. I am going to keep the chatter low and just get some images up! This is Hannah and Jaime's wedding day! I shot both their engagement pictures and Hannah's bridal portraits. I love these guys! I would challenge anyone to find a sweeter family and couple. I thoroughly enjoyed being a part of their wedding day, and I am pleased to finally showcase it here on the blog! There are a lot, but I just thought there were a lot of sweet moments!

I think every wedding day should start with a pancake breakfast!





Hannah and Jaime are both bilingual and speak to each other primarily in Spanish. LOVE IT!



This just makes me laugh!




I had help from the wonderful Savannah Strickland on this wedding and she caught this adorable "Just Married" shot after they walked down the aisle!

Fun wedding party!!


I shot the two kissing lovebirds' wedding last year. She is Hannah's cousin. I love shooting families!




Look who! The wonderfully talented April Sirit actually attending a wedding as a guest!

Sweetness..



After the reception we left to get some fun, romantic shots of the new Mr. and Mrs.! I love it when it works out like this, plus we got some beautiful stuff of the two of them!


Another beautiful shot by Savannah!



Gorgeous couple!


Hannah and Jaime, thank you so much for trusting me with your wedding day memories! I had such a wonderful day with you guys! Thanks for being such dear people and sweet friends!

No comments: