Tuesday, August 24, 2010

CJ's Bridal Portraits!

Let's forgo the part where I say exactly how long ago I shot these, and just get on with a lovely blog post about a lovely girl! It's so fun how life works out sometimes! I met CJ when she was just starting to date my friend Wes, a couple of years back. It's funny how you never expect that a little bit down the road you will be shooting their wedding! I really enjoyed getting to know CJ better through this process, and had a wonderful time shooting her bridal portraits! We were shooting in one of my favorite places to boot!






I love how her body curves in this shot! So elegant!





This was my favorite from the day, and the one on display at the wedding!




Cute!


Stay tuned for the wedding!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Barefoot in the clover says it all!!!