Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Byerly Family!

Meet the Byerlys! Susan works with my sister, and I was delighted when she asked if I would shoot some family portraits for her. Her son Ben just graduated from high school and her other son Blake, is currently attending my old haunt, ASU! I had a great time capturing their family (including both sets of grandparents who live next door to each other!). Oh, and I can't forget the family dog, too! Here are some favorites!

Susan is a proud mama!

Ben and Blake




Susan's parents are so cute, I could just eat them up!




<3!





This was the boys' playhouse! Lucky!






Thanks for a fun afternoon, Byerly family! I hope you enjoy the pictures for a long time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rebecca!

Amazing pictures of the Byerly Family! This family is very near and dear to my heart and I thought that you did an awesome job capturing their love on camera!

Please tell them I said hello!

Astrid Verdegaal ;-)