Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hannah and Jaime!

I am shooting Hannah and Jaime's wedding this year, and I was really pumped about doing their engagement shoot a few weeks ago! Hannah's family is dear friends of my family, and I was excited when they asked me to photograph her wedding! I shot her cousin's wedding last year and her sister's senior portraits back in 2008! Crazy! We had a fun little shoot on a very cold day in Wake Forest! This is a new park in town, and I loved it! It's got lots of stuff to utilize for great pictures! And Hannah and Jaime rocked it! They both speak Spanish fluently and whenever I would tell them to have a "private moment" they would start speaking in Spanish to each other! It was adorable:-D. Here are some that I really liked!



Fun with windows!




Sweetness..




I find this moment really funny:-D



Precious.




I can't wait for your wedding!!

1 comment:

April said...

small world!!! Their dad used to be our pastor & my family was tight with them too! I used to love running around with them when they were little bity girls!! WILD! And I remember me & Hannah both being into the Hispanic scene ;)