Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Baby Sawyer!

I'm finally blogging up to date!! How exciting!! This is baby Sawyer. He was born on the 19th of December...a Christmas baby! You may remember that I JUST posted his mom's "maternity" shoot not two weeks ago, and this guy had already arrived! Oh well. I took these shots when he was just four days old. He was such a great sport for his first (of many) photoshoots. I am really looking forward to watching this little guy grow!

Big sister, Kennedy!

LOVE the monkey hoodie!






Kennedy was still getting used to this new addition:-D

But she's a good big sis!


The next three are my favorite! Contentment:-D

His daddy painted the wall scene... so neat!



Reindeer feet!

"I'm gonna punch you!"

Jill had always told me that when she had another baby, she wanted to use the star basket...


No comments: