Thursday, April 1, 2010

Baby Caidence!

I love babies. Really. I love shooting itty bitty newborns! They are so new and precious and wrinkly and cute. I've gotten to shoot two different newbies in as many weeks, and it's just made my heart giggle. Caidence is the beautiful daughter of my friend Amy, whom I met through Raleigh Rec Softball. I took her maternity pictures back in the fall, and it was so fun to finally meet her little girl! Here are some of Baby Caidence's first official pictures by The Indie Image:-)

I love her expression!

These next two are my favorites.


Diaper "cake"!

I love knitted baby clothes! Sooooo cute!

Caidence's big brother.

She was so alert! Most little ones sleep during these photoshoots. Not this one, she was interested in everything:-)

Toesies!

Family love:-)


Now she sleeps.. so peaceful.

No comments: