Thursday, March 25, 2010

Julian is One!

I love shooting first birthdays! I have gotten to do a few in the last year, and they are so fun! Babies eating cake for the first time is just so darn cute! I have had the pleasure of shooting Julian on multiple occasions, and was so excited when his mom asked me to shoot his first birthday. It was a sweet little affair with good food, good friends, and some seriously cute toddlers! Here are a couple of fun ones!

The invite!

Detail, details! Everything was decorated with zoo animals! So cute!

Love that he had his own cake to smash:-)



Little bit of love from mom and dad!



Look how much he's changed! The image on the TV was from our first session!


It's really hard to get toddlers to all look in the same direction...

MMMMMMM! Cake face!


Totally the center of attention.


I love this shot. Fist bump!

All done:-)


Enjoy being one, Julian!

No comments: