Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tiny Tanner Scott

Another sweet baby face! A few weeks ago I traveled to South Carolina to photograph the new addition in the Beeson family! Little Tanner Scott's parents went to ASU with me, and a few years later I shot their wedding. I was so excited to capture this next stage of their lives. Tanner was such a sweet little guy, and put up with a lot from this crazy photography lady. Unlike most newborns, he was very alert, and focused, and he hardly cried at all! I really love the shots we got. Here are just a few of my favorites!

Check out those big, beautiful eyes!






I'm going to say this is a real smile, and not just gas:-)




Ha, this was relaxing between set-ups. His little head is so tiny in daddy's hand!

I adore the next three shots. I know they are similar, but I just couldn't pick a favorite!




Thanks for letting me do this for you guys! Your little boy is so cute and sweet! Can't wait to watch him change and grow:-)

2 comments:

Ashley and David said...

OH GAH.... love them!!


the third one?!?! BLOW ME AWAY YUMMY. if they dont put that on a huge canvas, i will.

Bill & Melissa Stonehouse said...

What a BEAUTIFUL family. Tanner is precious. Much love to you all.

Bill & Melissa Stonehouse