Thursday, April 30, 2009

Daniel and Nicole: The Wedding!

Sooooo my friends Daniel and Nicole wed March 28th (I know, I know.. it's been a month!), and I am finally posting their wedding pictures! I was so honored they picked me as the photographer, and they were truly wonderful to shoot. The wedding day ended up a little rainy, but it sure didn't dampen the mood of the day. Nicole did a great job planning and every detail fit perfectly into the design of the wedding. She has great taste! Also, since I knew a lot of the guest list, it was a fun, fun day for me! I am going to post a lot of pictures... probably the most yet! Simply because I know the people in them! haha. Enjoy!

Grey skies in downtown Winston-Salem!

Details! Details! Details!



Her dress, as you saw in the bridals, was AMAZING!





The adorable flower girl!





You can really tell that Nicole and her mom are related!

I love this shot! Her dad and bridesmaids were trying to keep anyone from seeing her from the glass elevator! Soo cute!

Manly details!


I think Daniel looks like a Secret Agent Man.













Wes and Mike sharing a moment with the bride:-)

I am in love with this! There was actually a little advertisement at the building for a play called "The Marriage"! How appropriate!


Daniel and his band mates.


I loved this little phone closet! They were such good sports!

The getaway!


Thanks again you two! I wish you all the best!

3 comments:

Savannah Strickland Photography said...

wow you are soo good! Love all the details...and your point of view. So I'm thinking...it wouldn't be totally crazy to go into business together. Seriously, 2 photogs shooting weddings...we could be like whitebox in greensboro- heard of them? Hey...anything is possible right?

Maren said...

Absolutely fantabulous shots. So many that I love!

the.indie.image said...

thanks guys! Great proposal Savannah!