Friday, April 17, 2009

Baby Julian

Spring time means babies! Or at least it seems like it! Recently I got to shoot baby Julian. He was just three weeks old (I love it when they are so little!) and he was a great little model! Most babies I have shot are either sleeping or cranky, but this guy was very content for most of the shoot, and very alert. I think he liked the camera (future photographer perhaps?). I got some cutie shots of him and here are my favorites!













This one is my MOST favorite:-)


Family portrait!

Aaaaaaand we're done!


If any of you have new little spring babies, don't wait to have their picture made! The time window for these sweet sleeping/swaddled pictures passes so fast! Soon they will be squirming and building up those muscles! Jump on it now! :-)

2 comments:

J. O'Brien Photo said...

these pictures made me go awww. very good job with these. i loved the shelf idea and his little departed hair style. very cute baby

Ashley and David said...

what an expressive little one!

these are peaceful.