Sunday, April 12, 2009

Bridal: Nicole

Well, hello again! I have been m.i.a from the blog scene lately, I have been a busy girl! I moved and was without internet for a whole week, and it about killed me! Much has happened in the last few weeks, so I will have a few blog posts coming with lots of new goodies! yay! I get to start with an awesome bridal I did a little while back! I shot the lovely Nicole in Winston-Salem at one of my favorite places:-). Nicole was engaged (and is now married to) an old friend of mine, so of course this was special! Her mom and best friend came along for the ride, and it was a really fun shoot. I so much enjoyed shooting and being around these ladies! So, without further words.. here are the results:


Nicole and I both really loved the wallpaper in the room she got dressed in! We are kindred spirits in that we both like vintage!














You know I have to do a little grunge, even on a beautiful bride:-)



Yes, this is very similar to the first image, but I liked them both and couldn't decide between them!





This is the very last shot I took that day, and I really really liked it!


There were so many more I would have put in, but I figured it was already more than enough! The wedding pictures are coming soon!!!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow, I love the first one and the one with her veil on and basically all of them! You got a lot of variety which is awesome to see in Bridals. awesome!

Megan Eliza said...

Absolutely amazing Becca! I agree, the shot with the veil is stunning.
(megan from work!)

April said...

WOWZA!!!! Those are SUPER delicious!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE those!! Those horizontal shots in the archway stuff make me tingly. I love all the different angles of her!

Ashley and David said...

i love SOOO many of these... but the first one is my FAVORITE!!

Savannah Strickland Photography said...

These are all wonderful! Great location- my fav are the shots of her standing by the piano :-)