Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Art to Wear

Last week I had the awesome opportunity to shoot what I LOVE shooting..fashion! A co-worker of mine is in school at NC State studying textiles. She designed a collection of dresses for the Art to Wear fashion show, and asked if I would photograph them! Of course I jumped at the opportunity. The location was a home in downtown Raleigh, and it was perfectly suited to Hannah's pieces. They were so unique and colorful! I especially loved the head wear with the blue tulle! I think brides should start going for this look! I would LOVE it! Anyway, here are my favorites:-)























Dress design and styling by Hannah Goff.

4 comments:

Ashley and David said...

FUN!! i know you were loving this shoot!!

Miriah said...

These are so amazing! Aaaaahhh, I am drooling and in lurve. You did such a beautiful job capturing the structural aspects and it has a real "old Havana" feel to me, maybe the colors or rolled fabric. Yummy. Becca, you are super talented!

April said...

Ew this makes me hungry. I want to roll around in these pictures. I don't even know how you came up with that stuff - friggin' awesome! This feels very very "bec" to me. mmmmmm

Savannah Strickland Photography said...

good gracious Becca- you are too good!
Everything looks killer!