Monday, May 11, 2009

Wes in Black and White

A couple of weeks ago, I got to do something I don't normally get to do with my photography...PLAY! It's always so nice when I just get to shoot and there is no pressure to get it just right or please anyone but myself:-). I was hanging out with my friend Wes and he was kind enough to let me use him as a model. It was a short shoot because of rain, but I wanted to play around with some lighting and I was mulling over some ideas for black and white projects. It didn't all come together just how I planned, but that was the fun of it! I learned a little bit and we had fun just hangin out. Because this shoot wasn't about variety, I won't bore you with a bunch of repetitive shots.. here are just a couple of the ones I was pleased with.




Thanks Wes!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Nice! I love the last one.