Saturday, September 1, 2012

Lunsford kiddos!

Here are the adorable Lunsford kids! Coraline and Maclain (don't you just love those names?!) were so fun to photograph. Coraline took about two minutes to warm up and then just gave me so much personality to shoot. I loved it! Little Maclain was a happy baby too, and didn't fuss at all. That is the definition of a great kids' shoot! Momma Andrea makes a few appearances too with her sweet babies. Just an all around great time at the arboretum!

One of maybe three photos before Coraline started smiling and didn't stop. But I still love a good pout!











Loved this one of Maclain! Such a cutie!

Ha, I don't know what was going on, but it makes me laugh!





Love those chubby cheeks!



Favorite!



Don't forget to find The Indie Image on Facebook to see a more photos, and hear the latest Indie Image news!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

They are fabulous! Thank you so much! We had such a fun time and you were so good with the kids!