Saturday, September 1, 2012

Lanni + Mormino= Team LAMO!

I tell ya, I don't think I have laughed so much as I did with this group! Team LAMO consists of 3 Morminos and their cousin, a Lanni. The Morminos are the offspring of my former coworker and friend, Jane. Jane is wonderfully creative and has a great sense of humor, which apparently runs in the family. I think it is so awesome to have siblings and cousins that get along as well as this group and really just enjoy being with each other. And being that this "kids" shoot consisted of 17-21 year-olds, I had no problem with them understanding and following directions! haha. I really like the results of our time at the NCMA and I had a lot of favorites...
Claudia. Rose. Hannah. Judah.


These guys made their own LAMO shirts. I LOVE it.

The also spelled it out... If my cousins and I had a mash up.. our name would be "LAMI".. which is close to, but not as cool as, LAMO.



Love this.


Just the ladies..




Morminos...








Sweet sister shot!

And this is where things got silly.





This might just be my favorite.

The perfect band...I mean cousin...shot.

With Jane. Love ya Jane!

Thank you guys for the fun afternoon! Let's do it again sometime!

Don't forget to find The Indie Image on Facebook to see a more photos, and hear the latest Indie Image news!

No comments: