Saturday, September 1, 2012

After the Wedding: Katie and Zach

This post is long overdue! Katie told me before her wedding that she wanted to do a special shoot after their wedding was over that was a little more relaxed and included their sweet doggy who is a big part of their lives. I was totally on board with the plan, and so excited when that early August morning came! We met at one of my favorite spots in the beautiful morning light and captured some fun shots of this trio. Riley the dog was such a great model, and listened really well!


Such a pretty pup!







<3








Love this cool tree :-)




It was Katie's idea to finish up our shoot at the grocery store! Fun fun!

Fun with fruits...




These made me giggle. Love their playfulness!


Katie and Zach, it was so fun to have your guys in front of the camera again! I have enjoyed working with you guys every step of the way! God bless!

Don't forget to find The Indie Image on Facebook to see a more photos, and hear the latest Indie Image news!

1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

So nice share it was! I am really happy to have a look at these after wedding portraits. It is just so nice location with surrounded greenery. Even I have to start the preparations of my big day. I would be marrying soon at one of the garden themed Chicago event venues. The blooms and greenery over there is surely going to work as mesmerizing backdrops for our portraits.