Friday, August 24, 2012

Wed: Sonya and Michael

Sonya and Michael are some of the most sincerely sweet people I've had the pleasure of photographing. Their genuine emotion and excitement over their marriage was so captivating to witness. They planned their wedding to be an intimate occasion with only a few close friends and family present. Because photography was not allowed during the ceremony, I had the rare chance to just sit and enjoy being a witness - without the camera in front of my face! The ceremony was short but full of meaning. Sonya and Michael couldn't keep their eyes off of each other, with Sonya grinning from ear to ear. PRECIOUS. They received all of their guests in the reception hall and had a chance to greet everyone before heading over to the beautiful Carolina Inn for a special lunch. Here is what their day looked like to me!
Sonya and I had a very early start at the salon.


She was bursting with joy from the get-go!

I wish you could read the sweet text messages on the blog! Too cute!














I'm glad I at least got the chance to photograph Sonya and her dad coming down this aisle.

Last shot before the ceremony started..

First shot after it ended.. you can just see the joy!













I could have photographed these two for hours! Love the beautiful settings at the Carolina Inn!




<3



















Sonya and Michael found me through our mutual friend Ashley. She is great for many reasons... keeping a spoon on her nose is just one of them :-)



Sonya and Michael, I wish you two the happiest of marriages! You are so sweet, and I loved getting to know you and photographing your big day!

Don't forget to find The Indie Image on Facebook to see a more photos, and hear the latest Indie Image news!

No comments: