Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Becker Family

Wow! August has proved to be a busy month!! I've had more shoots this month than I've had all summer! The first to make the blog is the Becker family. I had shot Ashley's senior portraits a while back, and I was excited to get the chance to shoot her brother, Matthew's senior portraits! We spent a little time around the capitol and then headed over to Pullen Park to get some shots with the whole family. They were such good sports in the heat, and you can't even tell, because they all look great in every shot!
Meet Matthew!











Family time!


Love this cute shot of Mom and Dad!







Good looking family! Am I right?!

Ashley!






I had such a great time catching up with you guys, and taking some fun shots for your family! Matthew and Ashley, good luck with the new school year!


Don't forget to find The Indie Image on Facebook to see a more photos, and hear the latest Indie Image news!

No comments: