Friday, August 3, 2012

Donovan's Dish

Well, this will be a little something different on the blog! I recently had the opportunity to do a shoot for the up and coming catering company, Donovan's Dish! The owners, Jill and TJ Donovan were so great to work with, and I even got to sample TJ's delicious food! I hope these photos make it look even a fraction as yummy as it was! TJ was telling me how his family owned a restaurant, and he learned his skills growing up in that environment. Jill told me he "plates" every meal he makes for her at home! That is the mark of someone who really has a passion for what he does! Be sure to stop by their booth next weekend at the Southern Bridal Show and Expo at the fairgrounds. Yum Yum Yum!


Don't forget to find The Indie Image on Facebook to see a more photos, and hear the latest Indie Image news!

No comments: