Saturday, September 12, 2009

Grendeddy Dave's..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

So this shoot was an opportunity for me to do something completely different, and I really enjoyed it! If you know me, you know how much I love barbecue! I had tried Grendeddy (yes, that is the correct spelling) Dave's BBQ sauce a while back and fell in love with it. It's the boss. Through chance, I became acquainted with it's creators through my sister...and the rest is history! Grendeddy Dave's is the work of three brothers and their father. It is a completely family run business, which I think is awesome! If you want to know where you can get your hands on your own sauce, check out their website, or any Fresh Market. This is my first time shooting food products, and it really presents it's own unique challenges, but it was really challenging (in a good way!). I don't have a ton to post since it is a little repetitive with the different products, but I'll just give you a taste (no pun intended!) of what we came up with!



Don't you just want to dig in to all that goodness!?!

No comments: