Saturday, September 12, 2009

Caldwell Family!

Yes, another new post! I am catching up! These are some family pictures I took for some friends of mine, Abby and Daniel, on the occasion of her parents' 39th wedding anniversary! The day of the shoot was their actually anniversary, so that was kind of neat. Abby has a big family, and they were all really great to work with and were real troopers with the hot and muggy weather. Thanks guys for letting me be a part of your family portraits!

Everyone!!




The happy couple! Thirty-five years and they are still cute and cuddly!!


Look at all of those cute grandkids!



How cute is she in her little hat?!








Two of the nicest people I know! Daniel and I were buddies back in college, and Abby is his awesome wife:-)

They are too cute! I think they will take after her parents and be just as cute in another 37 years:-)


No comments: