Friday, September 11, 2009

Baby Davis!

Whew! I know I am super behind on my blogging! I have a ton of shoots I need to post, and I just can't seem to get them all up without more piling up! I guess that is a good thing though:-). This is a shoot from a little while back of baby Davis! Davis' mom was given a gift certificate for a photoshoot at her shower (which I think is a great gift!), and I kept wondering when I would get the call to actually meet this little one! She was worth the wait though! Check out baby Davis!



Oh the wonder!

Loved her little cheeks when she grinned! Too cute!




Love!


Hot Mama and Baby!


The Sweetness!


If you are interested in a gift certificate for a friend or family member, just drop me a note at theindieimage@yahoo.com!

3 comments:

darling said...

these are so precious. great work!

Amanda Dengler said...

pretty photos. i love the light. great work.

Ashley and David said...

love her eyes! esp in the first one