Saturday, June 13, 2009

Whitney's Bridals!

I've been waiting to post this bridal session until after Whitney and Jason's Wedding which was two weeks ago! Yay! Whitney and I go WAAAAAAY back.. I'm talkin' elementary school days! Her family is dear friends with my family and I was so excited to shoot her bridal portraits and wedding! She had a beautiful dress and was up for some adventurous pictures! Here are my favorites! Wedding pictures coming soon!!!




Fierce!





Her Dad's truck.. Big Red:-)



Whitney definitely wanted her parent's cows in some of the pictures! Love.

Love.

Love.

Baby cows!!!

These cows were very sociable.

VERY sociable:-)





the end!

Thanks Whitney for trusting me with these memories! I can't wait for you to see the wedding pics! And your mom was spared the posting of "the 110!" hahaha.

6 comments:

Savannah Strickland Photography said...

stunning! love the cows

Amanda Dengler said...

wow. these are fun. beautiful work.

Ashley and David said...

HA THE COW.

ok and i love the two following that. and the last one. all have dramatic yummy light.

yay glad you posted!

April said...

I don't even know how to respond to these. I am COMPLETELY blown away. Wow... I mean.. WOW. Really Rebecca - these are something amazing. These would easily win an award!! You need to submit some of these to something.

Whit said...

You are incredible!!! I look at your blog everyday :)

the.indie.image said...

thanks everybody!!