Friday, June 26, 2009

Sara and Luke!

I know that Sara and Luke have been anxiously waiting to see their wedding pictures! Thanks for your patience guys! Sara was my roommate (and best friend) in college, and I met Luke just before the two of them started dating. It has been neat to see their relationship grow through the years, and then be able to photograph the start of their lives as married people! Their wedding day was awesome, and I was really happy to be a part of it, as friend and photographer. My second shooter was Savannah Strickland Photography. She was awesome to have along and got some great shots of the day! Here are my favorites!

The day started with hair and makeup..

It's always so nice when brides get ready where you can get some nice light!



Savannah got this shot of the lovely Magnolia Manor.




Luke lookin' good all cleaned up!

Grandma and grandson! Too cute!

While I caught the action from behind..

Savannah got it from the front! She's awesome!


This is why I love having a second shooter! One moment, two perspectives:-)

Married!





Love father/daughter dances! (Another Savannah shot!)

Roommates! Sara, me and Jill.. we go way back!


I love the people in the background of this shot.


Too precious.

The getaway!

Love this reaction to the stellar job their friends did on their car!


See?


I love you guys, and I wish you joy in your new lives together!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job, Rebecca! You rock!!! - Stacy B.

reifAroni said...

Becca, Pictures are GORGEOUS. Wish you would've done my wedding!!!

Savannah Strickland Photography said...

love it- can we shoot this again, this time not so much humidity? ha