Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Engaged: Page and Ryan!

Meet Page and Ryan! It has taken me a little bit of time to get this up on the blog, but I loved this shoot so much, that I felt I couldn't let it go unfeatured! We enjoyed a great day around the Flea Market and Fairgrounds, getting lots of fun shots. These two kept me rolling with laughter the whole time! Their sweet and lighthearted love was so enjoyable to have in front of the camera. When I asked Page to tell me about their relationship, she told me she loves (and teaches) photography, and Ryan is a big superhero fan. We brought these elements into the shoot to inject a bit of their unique personalities, and I loved the shots that came from it. Take a peek!









































I can't wait for the wedding!
Don't forget to find The Indie Image on Facebook to see a more photos, and hear the latest Indie Image news!

No comments: