Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Engaged: Katie and Zach!

So, as I was posting Sarah and Steve, I totally saw that I had uploaded Katie and Zach's blog photos, but never actually posted them! So sad! Their engagement session was so cute! We had a beautiful day to explore a state park and downtown Durham together, making pretty pictures along the way. Katie and Zach are super laid back, and were up for anything. They are so relaxed together, and I adored the sweet moments between them. Can't wait for the wedding!








These two love to play cards! I thought it was so fun to bring the deck with them!






Hehe, I love this..





I was drooling over this tree and that light!





Durham Bulls and American Tobacco!











Don't forget to find The Indie Image on Facebook to see a more photos, and hear the latest Indie Image news!

No comments: