Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The K Family is Growing!

This is actually going to be the first of two posts in a row for the K Family! Yay! This post is a good bit late in coming, which you would really only know if you know the Ketchabaws, but if you don't you can just keep on thinking this is new news! haha. Melissa wanted some maternity pics taken near the end of her pregnancy, and also newborn pics once her little baby girl arrived, and I was thrilled to capture these milestones for her. (I actually give a discount for situations like this, so email me for details!) Moving on... I shot the first session, a maternity/family shoot at the NC Museum of Art. I love that place. There are so many different locations to shoot. I try to find new places each time I go! We kept the session as relaxed as possible, and even though I made Melissa walk a good bit to the first spot, I tried to keep the rest of the shoot pretty close (she was about 8 months pregnant at the time I'm pretty sure! What a trooper!). We had a fun time rolling in the grass and trying to keep a two-year-old interested in the camera! Here are some of the fun shots we got!




This is Reagan, the Big Sister! I started photographing the Ketchabaw family when she was just about 6 months old!


Now look at how much she has grown!




That is the face every parent loves! It's the giggles!


I loved this shot! Reagan was really not interested in interacting with the belly too much, but just for a moment (and I mean a moment!) she laid her head down and just looked so peaceful! Snap!

Ha, and this shot probably has about 30 outtakes, but you only need one!



There are a couple of these I had a hard time deciding between to show! Reagan is a ham! She was giving me great attitude.

And don't you just love her ladybug outfit? So cute!

Up next, the new addition!

Don't forget to find The Indie Image on Facebook to see more photos and hear the latest news!

No comments: