Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Matt and Kelly's Wedding: Part Two!

Ok, so I know that wasn't a long wait, but I just couldn't delay posting the rest of these. In fact, these are my favorite shots of Matt and Kelly's wedding day! As the wedding was winding down, I realized that it was wrapping up at just about the perfect time to be shooting outside. So, taking a chance, I asked Kelly if she and Matt would be up for wandering around downtown Wake Forest for some more couple portraits before heading off. I was so glad she said yes! To top it off, since they were through with official wedding stuff, she did whatever I asked her to do in that pretty dress- including climbing in some crazy weeds and vines! Yay! I love it when my clients trust me that much. Without further ado.. here are the fun shots we captured after the wedding!
















Matt and Kelly, I pray you guys will have a blessed marriage! I was so glad to be a part of your big day!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hey girl! It's Kate from Caswell :) I just came across your blog and I absolutely love your pics! It was great meeting you and I hope to see you again sometime soon.