Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Nolans

Ok, well since I have been engrossed in travel pictures, this is probably a good time to post this shoot. Meet Davina and Ryan, who just celebrated their 10 year anniversary (congrats you guys!). Davina works with my sister, and she and Ryan were in Barcelona with us. On our very last day in the city we went to the top of Montjuic to see the best view of the city. Since I had heard this was part of their anniversary celebration, I offered to take some pictures while we walked around and explored. These two were naturals in front of the camera! The only drawback to the shoot is that I had brought only my wide angle to shoot with (because I knew I was going to be taking landscapes) but in the end I still think they turned out really cute. Here are just a couple to enjoy!



Davina, you have perfect skin. Just sayin'.

I love the view of Barcelona behind them! It was so clear up there you could just see for miles and miles!


I really REALLY loved this graffiti wall.


I really enjoyed getting to know you both on our European vacation! I wish you guys 10 more happy years!

No comments: