Sunday, February 1, 2009

Caldwell Cuteness!

Get ready for an obscenely long post! Last week I shot one of the cutest little boys I have ever seen. Caldwell is the offspring of a classmate of mine from high school. It has been so much fun reconnecting with friends from the past through my photography. I really enjoy photographing babies.. I mean, it is hard to take a bad picture of something so cute and expressive! Caldwell was really one of the happiest babies I have gotten to shoot. He was super easy-going. I did post a few crying faces (for the cuteness) but he really didn't do that much at all! I had lots of favorites from this shoot, so I am just going to post as many as I can:-). Hope you don't mind! I loved this shoot. Brooke (mom) came with a lot of great ideas, and I was inspired by their home and decorations. Not to mention the great light in their house! All in all a fun and successful shoot!

Soooo.. This was Brooke's idea.. a la E.T. And it turned out so cute!


Naked baby!

Brooke had these funny flash cards.. so we had to use them! He's giving the thumbs up!



The other, other white meat. Actually, Brooke wanted to contrast his size with familiar objects.. e.g. a jug of milk!




I love this. Parents, I honestly try NOT to terrify your children.


That's better. Love his cute hats!









Vintage Pinball machine!


Some mommy love for a job well done!

6 comments:

Ashley and David said...

OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG this is the baby you want to be in every shoot you ever do. AHH i love them all!!!!

Maren said...

wow..those are ridiculous! fantastic stuff!

J. O'Brien Photo said...

i loled at a lot of these. the second milk jug one looks like he is trying to be sexy and seductive.

April said...

HOLY SMOKES!! This is the most awesome baby shoot ever!! I literally laughed way out loud at some of those... My favorite is the terrified shot!! That is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Becca! You came and you conquered. You absolutely nailed it, girl. You will be seeing us in the future for sure.

Matt Broadway said...

Brooke- those were beautiful. i wish i could have commented on every one! i loved the one where you're kissing him and he looks so surprised. precious. he has grown so much and is just the cutest. keep 'em coming!