Monday, July 23, 2012

Wed: Katie and Zach!

You may remember Katie and Zach from their engagement session I posted a little while back. These two are sweet as honey, and I enjoyed photographing their big day so much! I loved their choice of venues (All Saints Chapel and Cobblestone Hall). It was the perfect downtown setting. They even arrived at the reception via pedicabs! So fun! Here is what their day looked like through my lens!


Getting hair and makeup at Lather Salon! They did a great job!


Zach's gift to Katie..


All Saints Chapel (Thanks to my assistant, Jonathan for the great detail shots of the church!)



Details!





Sweet gift from Mom.


Beautiful Bride!





Handsome Groom!



I love Chucks! Made even better with purple laces that matched the bridesmaids!




Cool kid!


Zach looks so enamored with Katie walking down the aisle! So sweet!






They did it!







Arriving to Cobblestone Hall in style!







They made their entrance to "Shots" by LMFAO! So funny!



The 7th was also Katie's mom's birthday, and they surprised her with a round of "Happy Birthday" and a cake!




A little photobooth fun!


These guys kept the dance floor full!

My assistant showed me this shot of their "Do Not Play" list, and we both approved! "Nothing by Train or Nickleback".. hilarious!



"Wolf" & "Pack"... so creative!

They did a little wobbling.

"S'more love"! They gave little S'more packs to their guests. Cute!

Great exit with sparklers!

Wedding planning by Nicole at Premier Party Planners!

Thank you, Katie and Zach for allowing me to document your wedding day love! It was a true delight. God bless all your years together!

Don't forget to find The Indie Image on Facebook to see a more photos, and hear the latest Indie Image news!


No comments: