Friday, June 8, 2012

Married: Sarah and Guy!

Shew! I have photographed a lot of weddings in the last few weekends! I am trying to get them up on the blog as fast as I can for you to enjoy, because I enjoyed shooting them so much!! For starters, I have Sarah and Guy's wedding! I've known Sarah for several years, and I feel like I have been looking forward to her wedding for forever! I knew it was going to have tons of cute details, and lots of love.. which it did! They tied the knot at the charming Autumn Creek Vineyards in Mayodan, NC, and had an absolutely beautiful day to boot! There are tons and tons of images, so I'm going to keep the chatter to a minimum! Enjoy!

My assistant David Teeter shot this awesome detail - vine numbers that corresponded to the wedding date! Love it!






















Beautiful flowers by Bennett's Baskets and Bows.






Probably my favorite bridesmaids dresses ever. I want my own in each pattern! From Sohomode on Etsy!



Previous Indie Image bride, Laura and her brother!

Love this moment captured by David just before Sarah and her Dad walked out.

















Reception lovelies!





Gelato by Gnam Gnam! Yum Yum!



Guy and his mom did the dance from Pulp Fiction! So fun!














Sarah and Guy, it was a joy to be a part of your wedding day! I hope you will love these photos and enjoy your special day over and over again! Love ya!

Other vendors:
Videography: GeoCore Films

Don't forget to find The Indie Image on Facebook to see a more photos, and hear the latest Indie Image news!

No comments: