Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Whit's One Year Photoshoot at WRAL

I was so excited when Whit's mom Kim contacted me to photograph him at his one-year-old milestone! This little guy had an adorable baby shoot last Christmastime, and I was thrilled to see how big he had gotten! Whit is definitely a toddler and on the move! His dad was telling me how he has a curious and exploring nature and he wanted that captured in the pictures. I think we definitely were able to capture that side of his personality! He had me running! He was in to everything and had no fear. And he has an adorable smile and big blue eyes to boot! All in all it made for a fun and cute photoshoot!

Starting out with a little security from mom...

and then he's off!



I absolutely adore this stance and grin!


Out of everything at the garden, Whit was most fascinated by the fountain! He loves the water!


Such a cutie!



Whit is very steady on his feet, but I still love how the arms are all over to keep balance :-)








Just a quick look back to see if anyone was coming with him on his adventure!






We had to return to the fountain one more time... look at that joy!


I don't know what he was reacting too, but I love this expression!

And finally, too tuckered out to even play in the fresh dirt! Time to go home!


Thank you Aspinwalls for allowing me to capture your family again this year! Have fun keeping up with that fun little boy! :-)

Don't forget to find The Indie Image on Facebook to see a more photos, and hear the latest Indie Image news!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great pictures of lil man!