Monday, February 8, 2010

Candace and Josh are Married!!!!

Whew! My very first wedding of 2010 was the wedding of the lovely Candace and Josh! They were married just a few short weeks ago. They had such a sweet ceremony and a fun party! Since there are so many shots in this post, I'll try to keep the chatter to a minimum! But I had a wonderful time with these wonderful people:-) Plus I would like to thank the always delightful Amber for shooting with me!

Yes, her dress is in a tree.






I wish I could do this for every "formal" shot!

The fellas. Best jump shot ever.

The ladies.

Josh and Candace wrote each other sweet little notes before the ceremony:-)

Wait a minute...

...that's more like it!




This is in fact what Josh had to do at 2!

Married!!


haha Amber grabbed this shot, and I would love to know who put the lips on their guest book:-)



<3


Sweet daddy hug!



Oh yeah.


This crowd kept me laughing for sure!


And they're off!


I wish you guys a marriage full of love and abundant joy!

No comments: