Monday, July 27, 2009

Luca!

Wow! It has been forever since I posted anything! How boring! I have now caught up on a bunch of editing and have some pictures to put up! Yay! Last week I photographed baby Luca! He is a fun little boy that I have had the privilege of watching once a week for the past couple of months. He is such a fun little guy, and I was really excited when his mom asked if I would do some portraits of him. She really wanted them to be environmental portraits... to capture him in his day to day. I love doing these shoots. You get to capture real life, without trying to make an active crawler sit in one spot with a backdrop! Yes, his crawling means I am on the go too, but it's so fun! Anyway, here are some of my favorites.





I loved this bench...and so did he!

He wasn't quite as excited about the hammock though..



Just a little light reading...


Love this one:-)

Luca loved the camera... so much so that he wanted to get it!



checking something out..

See.. it's a stick!


I am going to get you!


It's the "all done" frown. haha

No comments: